Peer Group Forums
We Provide Questions For Your Answers
There are CEO/COO peer advisory groups, and then there's Peer Group Forums. Our peer advisory groups are built to ensure Peer Group Forums members achieve greater success and significance.
As a business leader you are often left alone to decide on major strategies and managerial changes, while nurturing your leadership skills and insights at the same time.
Become a part of our professional network and gain access to a confidential forum where members help each other to face challenges, solve problems and identify opportunities
Peer Group Forums is a professional network of peers that provides an exclusive opportunity to work in depth with your personal leadership skills, strengthen your professional toolbox and gain new insights for the benefit of yourself and your company.
As a CEO/COO, Managing Director or Senior Executive, you can learn from the experience of others and be kept accountable to do what you say you want to do. In challenging times, it is great to be supported by smart, honest and constructive people who want to see you succeed. Peer Group Forums brings together the elements that make the biggest difference to your performance. Together, the total offering is much greater than the sum of the individual parts:
There is a solution – Peer Group Forums. When you join Peer Group Forums, you join a peer advisory group of up to 14 experienced and successful CEO/COOs who are like-minded in their passion for growth and excellence – in business and in their personal lives.
The Peer Group Forums Process
The Peer Group Forums process has been developed by a leader who has over 15 years of experience with CEO/COO peer advisory groups. As a result, he knows what it takes to put together an effective and value-driven member experience.
- Bi-Monthly Peer Group meetings for CEOs and C-level executives led by a seasoned executive who serves as the group's facilitator.
- The Peer Group Forums Chair, who facilitates and mentors the peer groups, ensures output both at and between meetings and focuses on your professional and managerial development.
- Peer Group Forums provide an environment that allows members to engage in open, honest dialogue in an atmosphere of mutual trust and confidentiality.
- By harnessing the collective wisdom of their peers in identifying and focusing on critical aspects of key business challenges, members significantly enhance the quality of their thinking.
- Speakers with real-world experience, relevant insight and actionable advice.
- Exclusive learning and networking events for Peer Group Forums members and the member's direct reports.
By creating the invitation-only forum where only the best are invited, it is possible to share best practices, experiences and insights in a candid, open environment while holding each other accountable for excellence.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
We want our members to get real, useful advice from each other, so only qualified CEOs and top decision makers are eligible for membership. If you think you have what it takes to contribute to a Peer Group Forum, provide us with some basic information about yourself, and one of our representatives will contact you.
Our peer groups are carefully tailored to members’ profiles, which ensures both adequate input from professionals who match your level of management and discipline, and avoids accidental placement with a group of competitors or significant customers.
Your personal Peer Group Forum represents a confidential forum where all ideas and challenges can be discussed with peers at your own, professional level. To ensure confidentiality, no competitors or significant customer relationships are permitted in the same group.
Peer Group Forums is….
- A source of independent advice
- A place to go to get your answers questioned